Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Industrial,Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: CNC Turner Programmer
Hours: Days based and Back Shift Available
Pay Rate: £16 – £19 dependant on shift
Overtime: paid at x 1.5
Global leading supplier & manufacturer of high integrity bolting, primarily supplying into the petrochemical, oil & gas and energy industries. They are currently looking to recruit for a CNC Programmer (lathes), As the CNC Programmer you will be responsible for setting and operating using Fanuc controls working with mild steels to super alloys.
⦁ Permanent contract
⦁ Friendly family business
⦁ 30 days holiday
⦁ Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
What’s the job?
1. To Programme, set, operate CNC machines with Fanuc controls
2. To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training
3. To work to tight tolerances and check your own work
4. To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
5. Report any tooling required to Supervisor
6. Keep a clean and manageable working area
7. Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development
8. To take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate
9. Any other duties as required, commensurate with job position
Who can do this?
⦁ Time Served Apprenticeship, with an appropriate craft or technical qualification. (preferable)
⦁ Provide a great level of attention to details and focus on the given task
⦁ Be dependable, follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for own actions and keep commitments
⦁ Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
⦁ If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booking an interview then please contact Daniel Waite on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
⦁ Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.