Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Industrial,Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: CNC Turner Programmer
Days based 39hrs, Perm
Pay: £14.50 – £15.50
Our client is a precision component manufacturer, established 1990; well known within the engineering industry for quality, reliability, and quality service. The company has grown from strength to strength since its formation. The company specialises in precision and production engineering, with a focus on automated CNC and specialist manual milling and turning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of programming, setting and operating Turning Machines with Fanuc or Hass controls
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ideally have an engineering apprenticeship however experience is the overriding factor.
- Overtime/additional hours may be required, depending on the workload of the business.
- Be able to work well on their own as well as part of a team.
- Producing high-quality work to fine tolerances.
- Professional and self-motivated attitude.
- Programming, Setting & Operating Turning machines, using Fanuc Controls
- Be able to use basic inspection equipment.
- Mix batch work – 1 off to 200 off
- Fanuc controlled 2 Axis lathes
- Overtime – 1.5x
- Xmas bonus
- 20 days holiday + stats
- Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booking an interview then please contact Tom Edney on 07823 402 034 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!