Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Industrial,Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: CNC Setters – Milling & Turning
Hours: 4 Week rotation shifts, 39hr week
Pay Rate: £12 – £18hr DOE
Our client is a renowned manufacturer of machined components. They have just taken on an exciting project and have room for multiple CNC Setters, both Millers & Turners.
- Permanent contract
- Friendly family business
- 33 days holiday
- Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
What’s the job?
- Set and operate a range of CNC Machines to include Mazak – Puma – HAAS – Mitsubishi – Biglia Dainichi
- Check final parts for quality and accuracy to drawings (Essential)
- 06:30 – 14:45 Monday to Thursday – 30-minute paid break, 06:30 – 12:30 Friday 15-minute paid break
- 19:30 – 06:00 Monday to Wednesday – 25-minute paid break and 30-minute unpaid break, 19:30 – 05:00 Thursday – 25-minute paid break and 30-minute unpaid break.
Who can do this?
- Experienced in CNC Setting
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Turning or Milling experience
- A can-do attitude and willing to work extra hours where required
- Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booking an interview then please contact Daniel Waite on 07799 588461 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.