Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Industrial,Engineering,Manufacturing & Production
Posted 1 minute ago
CNC Miller Programmer Setter Operator
Days based, Perm
Monday to Thursday 6am-4.15pm with a 30-minute lunch break (39 hours per week)
Salary: £30,000 – £34,000 DOE
Our client has over 90 years of casting experience in the UK and their core expertise lies in providing high quality sand, investment and gravity die aluminium components. Their operations are supported by a state-of-the-art foundry designed for self-sufficiency, along with a modern machining shop.
Due to a rapid expansion, our client is looking for a CNC Programmer.
– Develop CNC programs for machining operations based on engineering drawings and specifications
– Set up and operate CNC machines to produce precision parts
– Select appropriate tools, fixtures, and materials for each job
– Monitor machine performance and adjust as necessary to ensure quality and efficiency
– Inspect finished parts to ensure they meet specifications and make any necessary adjustments
– Minimum of 3 years of experience programming and operating CNC machines
– Proficient in tooling selection and setup for different machining operations
– Strong mechanical knowledge and ability to use hand tools effectively
– Experience with materials handling, including lifting and moving heavy objects
– Proficient with all or either Fanuc/Haas or Heidenhain
– Knowledge of logic controllers and ability to troubleshoot machine issues
– Proficiency in SolidWorks or other CAD software for creating and modifying part designs
– Ability to assemble and fabricate parts according to engineering drawings
– Strong mathematical skills for performing basic calculations related to machining operations
This is a challenging role that requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
⦁ Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
⦁ If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booking an interview then please contact Tom Edney on 07823 402 034 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
⦁ Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.