Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: Call Centre Executive
Salary: Competitive Salary plus commission
Our client is looking to recruit a Call Centre Executive to join their fast-growing Call Centre Team.
The main responsibility of this role will be to develop and retain relationships with prospective and existing customers to sell the Group’s products and services. You must be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
This role requires you to have flexibility about working hours.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Generate high quality appointments for Sales Advisers via:-
- Inbound calls.
- Outbound follow-up calls in response to coupons, out-of-hours data capture service, website contacts and existing lead data pool (as agreed with the Call Centre Manager).
- Maximise conversion rates from lead to appointment.
- Ensure lead details and appointments are logged accurately on to the Company CRM system.
- Ensure brochures are sent in a timely fashion.
- Meet Key Performance Indicator targets, as cascaded by the Call Centre Manager.
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning techniques.
- Using objection handling and closing techniques.
- Demonstrating excellent Company and product knowledge.
- Effectively managing call-backs.
As a person you will need the following qualities & experience:
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have a proven track-record in a similar role, will be highly motivated and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent sales drive with a commitment to exceeding targets.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner with the proven ability to create empathy with an elderly target audience.
- Able to promote Company services and products effectively.
- Demonstrate a positive, self-motivated approach to the role and colleagues throughout the Company.
- Fast learner, keen to develop and expand Company and product knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Target Driven and target orientated.
- Able to work towards and exceeding daily, monthly targets.
- Presentable and punctual at all times.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.