Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Customer Services,Accounting & Finance,Administration & Secretarial
Posted 1 minute ago
£20,500 per annum
As part of their growth plans, our client are looking are looking to strengthen their Appeals Handling team. They employ upwards of 500 people in debt recovery, throughout the UK.
Our client are now looking for Administration Assistants to join the busy appeals team. This role will be based in their office in Manchester (WA14)
Key elements of the role will include:
- The role will involve working within the Appeals Team responding to written appeals for private parking charge notices.
- Analysing case by case data and collating the relevant written response
- You may also be required to operate a customer service phone line to provide advice on how to appeal
- Able to prioritise tasks, work on own initiative and manage a busy workload
- Required to perform to KPI’s
- Good written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer experience is required
To be successful, you don’t have to have previous experience, however you do need to demonstrate:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage your own workload
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Sound IT skills – using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Pension scheme
- Monthly incentives
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ongoing training
- Free On-Site Parking
- Smart Casual Dress Code
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job roles: Good In/Goods out, Stock Control, Warehouse Manager, Production Planner, Freight Forwarder, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, Buyer, Purchasing Assistant, Material Controller, Operations Manager.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.