Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
Administration & Secretarial,Call Center,Customer Services
Posted 1 minute ago
Salary – £20,500
Permanent full time position
We are supporting out client, who are now looking for Administration Assistants to join their busy appeals team. This role will be based in their office just north of Inverness, in Dingwall Scotland.
Key elements of the role will include:
- The role will involve working within the Appeals Team responding to written appeals for private parking charge notices.
- Analysing case by case data and collating the relevant written response
- You may also be required to operate a customer service phone line to provide advice on how to appeal
- Able to prioritise tasks, work on own initiative and manage a busy workload
- Required to perform to KPI targets
- Good written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer experience is required
To be successful, you don’t have to have previous experience, however you do need to demonstrate:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage your own workload
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Sound IT skills – using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Pension scheme
- Monthly incentives
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ongoing training
- Free On-Site Parking
- Smart Casual Dress Code
Workforce operate from several prime locations and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job roles: Sales Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Telesales, Telemarketing and Account Managers.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.