Salary: Up to £30k plus uncapped commission
Contract Type: perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Accounting & Finance,Recruitment & HR
Posted 1 minute ago
Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant
Are you currently working within Accountancy & Finance and are looking for a change of career?
Are you currently working as an Accountancy & Finance Consultant looking for a new challenge and want to join an expanding team?
Want to work for us?
Workforce Professional is one of the leading recruitment firms in the West Midlands. Every year we provide thousands of excellent workers to over 700 local businesses covering a wide spectrum of role.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are looking high and low for the very best Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a fresh challenge and looking to join an expanding team.
‘What’s in it for me?’, we hear you ask. Well, apart from being paid a competitive, market-leading salary our employees benefit from:
- A holiday day on your Birthday
- 1 Day Emergency Wellbeing Day
- 1-day Volunteer work for teams chosen charity
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- 28 Days Holiday after 3 Year Service.
- Best in class training, Coaching and development
- Certificated qualifications.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, easy to understand margin-based bonus that’s uncapped.
- Salary increase for every 6 months objectives are hit
- Access to discount and reward portal for high street retailers and gym memberships
- 24/7 GP medical advice line
- Travel insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Access to mental health 1st aiders
- Social and Team building events throughout the year including branch socials, summer parties, and of course excellent Christmas parties.
Job title: Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Up to £30k dependant on experience plus uncapped commission
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Job summary: We’re looking for an Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates, offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing our market presence. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of Workforce Professional.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
Sales/Business Generation Activity
- Ensure all agreed targets are hit and exceeded to generate weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation
- Represent Workforce at networking and conference events
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Cross sell across all divisions of the business
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Client and Candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
To apply please send us an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. We can’t wait to hear from you!