Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
Logistics & Transportation
Posted 1 minute ago
7.5 tonne Driver
Workforce Staffing are looking to recruit experienced 7.5 tonne Drivers with good customer service skills to work for one of the UKs leading parcel delivery organizations. Operating from their Wolverhampton depot, you will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of a variety of goods whilst providing an excellent customer experience to the customers taking deliveries.
Monday to Friday 07:00/08:00 starts.
Pay Rate: £15.07ph
Minimum 8 hours a day.
Candidates must be available to start work in September.
- Ensure the safe and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Pre and post vehicle inspections.
- Adhering to all traffic laws.
- Manual handling (handball) MHE equipment used.
- Multi Drop deliveries.
- Set Routes (Local)
- Good customer service skills- dealing with customers in a professional and polite manner.
- Valid Driving Licence Cat C1
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph Cards
- Minimum 1 year’s driving experience.
- Maximum 6 points (minor offences only)
- No digital tachograph infringements
- Be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal)
If interested text ‘7.5t Wolverhampton ‘ to 07342881460.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.