Salary: £16.50 PH
Contract Type: temp2perm
Job Type: fulltime
PostCode: B97 4EA
Posted 1 minute ago
Job Title: 7.5T Exhibition Driver
Pay: £16.50 PH
Hours: Average hours per week 45x/50x Weekly Pay Every Friday while with Agency
Working within the Events Industry you would be required to work weekends as and when depending on the customers’ requirements.
Basis: Temp – Perm after 12 weeks
Based: Redditch Depot Working away may be involved but is a rare case.
We have an amazing opportunity to work with one of the best Exhibition companies as a HGV Class 1 Driver!
The Role involves a mixture of driving 7.5 T trucks and working with part of the build-up and breakdown team at popular exhibitions worldwide! We are on the hunt for someone who is open to being flexible across various job roles. If you are new pass HGV Driver with 6 months experience and are looking for a diverse position this is the role for you!Our client is offering to give experience to a fairly new pass driver within the events industry!
– 7.5 T driver
– Driving to and from popular Event Centres such as The NEC and EXCEL
– Heaving lifting will be involved
– On bigger jobs you would be partnered up to ensure loads are shared
– Palletising & Wrapping goods
– Taking part in the build up and breakdown of Exhibition stands
– When there are no events taking please you will be required to take part in general workshop duties in the Redditch Depot. This will involve woodwork skills, loading, unloading, organising lorries and warehouse.
– Depot based in Redditch
– Onsite kitchen facilities and parking available
– Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
– Great opportunities to build HGV Experience
– Excellent rates of pay!
– Weekly Pay
– Never the same day at work
– Great for outdoorsy people!!
– Valid C1 License
– Minimum 6 Months Experience– Essential
– Valid Digital Tachograph Card– Essential
– Valid CPC Qualification Card with all Modules complete– Essential
– Have Valid Right to work documents– Essential
– No more than 6 points on Driving license– (speeding offences only EG SP50/SP30)– Essential
– Understand and Comply with Health and Safety Requirements on Sites– Essential
– Have previous experience with Hand tools and physical work– Desirable
– Be open to Manual Handling whilst at work- Essential
– Be able to work effectively as part of a team– Essential
What happens next ? Interested in this long term position ? APPLY NOW – Or simply give Kate (07827361527 firstname.lastname@example.org) a call to fast track your application. Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.