Business Development Manager
|Salary||£23,000 – £26,000
+ Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop
|Hours||Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Friday 8.30 – 5pm
We’re looking for a driven, experienced individual with a background in this market to introduce and sell our on-site recruitment services to prospective clients.
You will be responsible for contributing to our fast expanding client base placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients in Central England in the Logistics and Food Manufacturing sectors.
The lucky new hire for the role will be responsible for:
- You will be personally responsible for the business development and relationship management of identifying opportunities to sell the Workforce On-site services, Mastor Vend and RPO
- Identifying and building a pipeline of companies new to the concept or ones currently receiving a service from a competitor or equally securing longer term deals with customers we already supply ourselves
- Building a pipeline of opportunity across Central England in primarily the Logistics and Food Manufacturing sectors
- To assist with the completion and presenting of the sales cycle from tender documents through to final presentations and to support the handover to our implementation team
What skills/experience should you have?
- Recruitment experience is essential, ideally within industrial, logistics or food sector
- Experienced in new business development, lead generation and account winning within recruitment
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery
Administrative and General Skills
- Ensure records are kept in line with and adhere to the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date re candidate’s eligibility to work
- Have sound understanding of Workforce contracts and terms and conditions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
- General Intelligence: Quick learner, able to prioritise workload, good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure
- Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with people at all levels
- Motivation: Keen to learn new skills with possible development within the role to
encompass other duties in the future
- Organised: Work to company guidelines and standards, be readily available to supply
information as and when required
To apply please send us an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- A 12-week employee induction programme
- A programme of continual professional development, and:
- Ongoing management training
- A consistent approach to all internal tasks and procedures
- People are given the right skills to do their job successfully
- Additional training needs can be quickly identified
We think it’s fantastic that new employees are being drawn to Workforce, partly because of our induction programme, as they know they will have guidance and support to help them succeed.
- Lead generation training
- Sales strategy and sales improvement training, and;
- Negotiation skills