Recruiting at such high volumes requires good communication, organisation, planning and most importantly, quality candidates that meet the calibre requested. Workforce have met all of these expectations and exceeded the service required.
Recent News & Blog
- Reintroduction of Seasonal Agricultural Workers Scheme welcome but we urge government to do more – REC
- Staff placements rise further, while candidate shortages fuel higher starting salaries
- Emerging staff shortages potential to dent businesses’ for growth and expansion
- Candidate shortage hits hiring businesses as short-term outlook on jobs remains good
- Responding to the speech launching the Labour party’s new campaign on manufacturing